- The act of redoing, correcting, or rebuilding.
verb (reworks, reworking, reworked)
- They sent the assembly back to the shop for .
- Something redone, corrected or rebuilt.
- They received the back from the shop.
- Work done to correct defects associated with a deliverable product, plus any root cause analysis effort to identify the task(s) to be re-performed.
- The schedule has been pushed back because of the .
- To redo, correct, or rebuild.
Etymology: From re- + work
- You'll have to the crank assembly to incorporate the changes.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rework for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.