verb (revokes, revoking, revoked)
- The act of revoking in a game of cards.
- A renege; a violation of important rules regarding the play of tricks in trick-taking card games serious enough to render the round invalid.
- A violation ranked in seriousness somewhat below overt cheating, with the status of a more minor offense only because, when it happens, it is usually accidental.
- To cancel or invalidate by withdrawing or reversing
- Your driver's license will be revoked.
- To fail to follow suit in a game of cards
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for revoke for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.