Etymology: from the verb reverberate
- A violent oscillation or vibration
- The discomfort caused by the bat's surprised Tommy.
- An echo, or a series of overlapping echos
- The that followed Marylin's shout filled the cavern.
- An evolving series of effects resulting from a particular event; a repercussion
- Reverberations from the Vietnam war affect our society to this day.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for reverberation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.