proper noun (book of the Bible, Book of Revelation)
- (biblical) A book of the New Testament of the Bible, .
- Dutch: Openbaring
- French: Apocalypse, Révélation (especially in New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures)
- German: Offenbarung
- Spanish: Revelación
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Revelation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- The act of revealing or disclosing
- Something dramatically disclosed
- (theology) A manifestation of divine truth
- Dutch: revelatie
- French: révélation
- German: Enthí¼llung
- Italian: rivelazione
- Spanish: revelación , revelaciones
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for revelation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.