- Not allowing or affording rest.
Translations: Etymology: (suffix, rest, less)
- The night before his wedding was a one.
- Without rest; unable to be still or quiet; uneasy; continually move, moving.
- He was a child.
- She sat, and nervous, and tried to concentrate.
- Not satisfied to be at rest or in peace; averse to repose; eager for change; discontented.
- A ambition.
- Deprived of rest or sleep.
- They remained , sitting by the window the entire night.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for restless for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.