- An answer or reply, or something in the nature of an answer or reply.
- The act of responding or replying; reply: as, to speak in response to a question.
- An oracular answer.
- (liturgics) A verse, sentence, phrase, or word said or sung by the choir or congregation in sequence or reply to the priest or officiant.
- (liturgics) A versicle or anthem said or sung during or after a lection; a respond or responsory.
- A reply to an objection in formal disputation.
- An online advertising performance metric representing one click-through from an online ad to its destination URL
- Dutch: antwoord
- Italian: responso
(trans-top, the act of responding or replying)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for response for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.