- person, animal or plant live, living at a location or in an area
- The w:tiger lily, tiger lily is a of w:Asia, Asia.
- a graduated medical student who is receiving advanced training in a specialty
- She's a in neurosurgery at Mass General.
- the person on hand who is the strong, strongest in a particular skill or profession
Etymology: From , from , from resident, residens, pp. of residere.
- He is our w:UNIX, UNIX expert.
- a student in the medical profession who watch, watches a licensed doctor in order to learn a skill
- For privacy reason, reasons, she request, requested the nurse to leave.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for resident for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.