- The act of reserving, withholding or keeping back
- Something that is withheld or kept back
- A limiting qualification (often used in the plural)
- I have reservations about your intentions
- A tract of land set apart by the US government for the use of a Native American people
- An arrangement by which accommodation or transport arrangements are secured in advance
- (UK) the area which separates opposing lanes of traffic on a divided motorway.
Etymology: From réservation.
- German: Vorbestellung , Vorbehalt
- Dutch: reserve
- French: réservation
- Italian: prenotazione
- Spanish: reservación
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for reservation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.