verb (resembles, resembling, resembled)
- To be like or similar to something else; to represent as similar.
- 2005, w:Plato, Plato, Sophist. Translation by Lesley Brown. w:Stephanus pagination, 230b.
- : But what you've just described does a person of that kind.
- Dutch: gelijken, gelijken op
- French: ressembler, ressembler í
- German: gleichen
- Italian: rassomigliare
- Spanish: asemejar, asemejarse a
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for resemble for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.