- The manner in which two things may be associated.
- The between diet and health is complex.
- (mathematics) A set of ordered tuples; equivalently, a Boolean function of two or more arguments.
- Equality is a symmetric , while divisibility is not.
- A set of ordered tuples retrievable by a relational database; a table.
- This uses the customer's social security number as a key.
- A member of one's family.
- Yes, he's a of mine, but a only distant one.
- The act of relating a story.
- Your of the events is different from mine.
Etymology: From relacioun, from relacion (French: French, relation), from relationem, nominative of relatio, noun of process form from perfect passive participle relatus, related, from verb referre, to refer, to relate, from prefix re-Latin, re-, again, + ferre, to bear, to carry
- German: Relation
- Dutch: relatie
- French: parent
- Italian: parente
- Spanish: relación
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for relation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.