verb (redress, es)
- The act of redressing; a making right; reformation; correction; amendment.
- A setting right, as of wrong, injury, or opression; as, the redress of grievances; hence, relief; remedy; reparation; indemnification.
- One who, or that which, gives relief; a redresser.
- The redecoration of a previously existing film set so that it can double for another set.
- This is a of the office set.
- To dress again.
- To put in order again; to set right; to emend; to revise.
- To set right, as a wrong; to repair, as an injury; to make amends for; to remedy; to relieve from.
- To make amends or compensation to; to relieve of anything unjust or oppressive; to bestow relief upon.
- The act of redecorating a previously existing film set so that it can double for another set
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for redress for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.