- the act of recognizing or the condition of being recognized
Translations: Etymology: From recognitionem (nominative of recognitio), from stem recognit, past participle of recognoscere.
- He looked at her for ten full minutes before dawned.
- An awareness that something observed has been observed before
- Acceptance as valid or true
- The law was a of their civil rights.
- Official acceptance of the status of a new government by that of another country
- honor, favorable note, or attention
- The charity gained plenty of for its efforts, but little money.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for recognition for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.