- (simple past of, recce
- Verb, recce)
- 1999: Damien Gildea, in Christian Beckwith ed, American Alpine Journal 1999
- :From April 25-27, I the approach to Baima Shan, an unclimbed peak of around 5500 meters on the west side of the road between Zhongdian and Dechin.
- 1998: Peter Brune, The Spell Broken: Exploding the Myth of Japanese Invincibility
- :Having previously the forward ground, Acreman decided that guns C4 and D4 would best serve the defence of the minefield and strip by their deployment covering the bridge across the Anabila Creek and the adjacent beach.
- 2002: Johnny John Heinz, The Signature of a Voice
- :Fifty yards before they reached it, Bob jumped out, the road up ahead and waived them on, boarding the pickup truck as it turned onto the road.
- (past participle of, recce
- Verb, recce)
- 1978: Peter Watson, War on the Mind: The Military Uses and Abuses of Psychology
- :Each area contained two target complexes - two stationary armoured vehicles, and a row of five on the move with two or three security vehicles.
- 1999: Colin Hart, Television Program Making: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- :Effect of Backgrounds You have all the locations and you know that the background for the architect will work best if he is looking left with the flats rising up on the left of shot.
- 2003: P. J. H. Petter-Bowyer, Winds of Destruction
- :In such cases I expected that radiating toilet paths would be a give-away and since a base had to be close to water the areas to be should be relatively small, particularly in the dry season.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for recced for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.