noun (realit, ies)
- The entirety of all that is real.
- The state of being actual or real
- Based on the actual, or that which exists, or that which has been purchased to exist.
- Each individual's own subjective perception of that which is real
Etymology: Latin realitas from real + -ity
- Dutch: werkelijkheid , realiteit
- French: realité
- German: Wirklichkeit , Realití¤t
- Italian: realtí
- Spanish: realidad
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for reality for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.