- One who, or that which, raps or knocks; specifically, the knocker of a door.
- A performer of w:Hip_hop_music, Rap music
- A forcible oath or lie.
- obsolete: Scottish English word for "sword."
- A flexible strip of metal, 45-60cm long, with handles at each end, used for w:Rapper_sword, Northumbrian rapper sword dancing.
- A mechanical, or later electric, signalling device formerly used in the mines of north-eastern England to signal to the engineman that the cages carrying men or coals up and down the shaft were ready to be raised or lowered.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rapper for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.