noun (qindarka, pl2=qintars)
- (plural: qindarka or qintars) An Albanian coin equal to one hundredth of a lek.
- (plural: qintars) A unit of measure, which varies in value depending upon the product measured; for example, a qintar of cotton might be 160 kg of cotton, 50 kg of cotton lint; a qintar of lime, 65 kg.
- 2002: Jonathan M. Bloom, Sheila S. Blair, Islam: A Thousand Years of Faith and Power
- :For all its squalor qintars and qintars of gold dust are traded there.
- 2005: Muhammad Khalid Masud, Rudolph Peters, David Stephan Powers, Dispensing Justice in Islam: Qadis and their judgments
- :... who offered 190 piasters per year for rent, 20 piasters more than the other, plus half a of pomegranates.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for qintar for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.