- An act of pulling (applying force).
Translations: Etymology: pullian
- He gave the hair a sharp and it came out.
- An attractive force which causes motion towards the source
- The spaceship came under the of the gas giant.
- iron fillings drawn by the of a magnet
- Any device meant to be pulled, as a lever, knob, handle, or rope.
- a zipper
- (slang) influence, especially as a means of gaining advantage
- appeal, Appeal or attraction or (as of a movie star)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pull for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.