verb (inf=pull over, pulls over, pulling over, pulled over)
- (idiom) (intransitive) (in a vehicle) To come to a stop, and turn off the road (i.e. onto the roadside or hard shoulder).
- Can you pull over just after the post office? My house is just down that alley.
- (transitive) To cause to pull over
- Police:Do you know why we pulled you over?
- Driver:Was it because I was driving dangerously?
- Police:Yes, please breath into this, sir, we need to take an alcotest.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pull over for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.