- (context, pejorative, slang) A person who is psychotic or otherwise insane.
- The loony bin up on the hill is full of psychos.
- (context, pejorative, slang) A person who acts in a bizarre or dangerous manner.
- She complained that he was a for driving at such a high speed in heavy traffic.
- German: Verrí¼ckte m/f
Translations: Etymology: Prefix psycho-, as an abbreviation for psychotic or psychopath.
- (colloquial): Psychotic, or otherwise insane.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for psycho for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.