- In psychology and related fields, the psyche is the entirety of the non-physical aspects of a person
- Psychidae, or Bagworms, a family of Lepidoptera
- German: Psyche
- German, Psyche
- 16 Psyche, an asteroid
- A Gothic band
- An album by British band Ant and Dec
- A code name for Red Hat Linux 8.0
- (Greek and Roman mythology) name of a girl loved by Cupid (or Eros)
- In late Greek art and literature, a goddess who is the personification of the soul; she is primarily known for her role in the story of Cupid and Psyche, best attested in Apuleius' novel The Golden Ass
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Psyche for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- The human soul, mind, or spirit.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for psyche for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.