- Something that indicates when or where a response is appropiate.
- I filled in my name where the appeared on the computer screen but my account wasn't recognized.
- To lead someone toward what they should say or do - (I prompted him to get a new job).
- (Stage and Screen) - to show or tell an actor/person the words they should be saying, or actions they should be doing.
- If he forgets his words I will him.
- On time. - (Be prompt for your appointment)
- Quick - (He was very prompt getting a new job)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for prompt for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.