- (broadcasting): The designing, scheduling or planning of a radio or television program / programme
Translations: verb or programing
- "The network changed its to mess with DVRs again."
- (context, Computing): The act of writing a computer program.
- "Management wanted to know how much the project would need."
- The software that controls a machine, or the logic or expressed in such software; operating instructions
- A robot's doesn't allow for love.
- (present participle of, program)
- I was a new module for the software package.
- He was the VCR.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for programming for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.