- The use of a technique in the measurement and profiling of an object.
- The methodology of performing eddy current profiling of tubing.
- The of the tubing was conducted directly following the eddy current exam.
- The technique in which a diamond stylus, in contact with a sample, measures surface variations as a function of position.
- The use of a laser or white-light, computer-generated projections to perform surface measurements of three dimensional objects.
- Surface was used to measure the film thickness.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for profilometry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.