- a commodity offered for sale.
- That store offers a variety of products.
- The amount of an artifact that has been created by someone or some process.
- They improve their every year; they export most of their agricultural production.
- A consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances.
- Skill is the of hours of practice; His reaction was the of hunger and fatigue.
- A chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction.
- This is a of lime and nitric acid.
- (math) A quantity obtained by multiplication.
- The of 2 and 3 is 6.
- The set of elements common to two or more sets.
- The set of red hats is the of the set of hats and the set of red things.
- Any tangible output or service that is a result of a process and that is intended for delivery to a customer or end user.
- A is a work product that is delivered to the customer. CMMIÂ®
- The outcome or 'thingness' of an activity, especially in contrast to a process by which the product was created or altered.
- This of last month's quality standards committee is quite good, even though the process was flawed.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for product for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.