- Something that must be gained in order to gain something else
- Having a decent qualification is a to getting a good job in marketing.
- In education, a course or topic that must be completed before another course or topic can be started. May be colloquially referred to as a prereq.
- Algebra is typically a for physics.
- required as a prior condition of something else; necessary or indispensable
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for prerequisite for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.