- (anatomy) the foreskin, or retractable fold of tissue covering the tip of the penis
- 1922: Jehovah, collector of prepuces, is no more. " James Joyce, Ulysses
- 1985: But there are a fair number of halfway Jews " you know, those who want God without having to have their prepuces torn off to get him. " Anthony Burgess, Kingdom of the Wicked
- (anatomy) the corresponding part of the clitoris
Etymology: From Latin praeputium.
- Dutch: (t, nl, voorhuid, f)
- French: prépuce(fr)m
- German: (t, de, Prí¤putium, m), (t, de, Vorhaut, n)
- Italian: prepuzio(it)m
- Spanish: prepucio(es)m
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for prepuce for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.