verb (Past tense)
- Removed by polishing (rubbing with a fine abrasive).
- White rice is rice that has had the brownish hull leaving just the white inner part of the grain.
- Finished, done. (As i the final step, polishing is done. Especially said of eating.)
- We the last of the work and went home early.
- He the last of the spaghetti in record time, he must have been very hungry.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for polished off for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.