- The pipes, together with the joints, tanks, stopcocks, taps and other fixtures of a water, gas or sewage system in a house or other building.
- The trade or occupation of a plumber.
- (informal) A system of vessels or ducts in the human body, especially the genitourinary system.
- My plumbing was playing up, so I had to see the doctor.
- Dutch: loodgieterswerk
- French: plomberie
- Italian: lavoro di idraulico
- Spanish: fontanería , plomería
(trans-top, informal: system of vessels or ducts in the human body, especially the genitourinary system)
(trans-top, Translations to be categorised)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for plumbing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.