- A raised stage from which speeches are made and songs are sung.
- A political stance on a broad set of issues, which are called planks.
- A raised structure from which passengers can enter or leave a train.
- (automobiles) A set of components shared by several vehicle models.
- (computing) A particular type of operating system or environment such as a database or other specific software, and/or a particular type of computer or microprocessor, used to describe a particular environment for running other software, or for defining a specific software or hardware environment for discussion purposes.
- That program runs on an X-Window-System .
- Typical PCs use the x86 .''
- French: plate-forme(fr)f
- German: Plattform(de)f
- Dutch: platform(nl)n
- Italian: piattaforma(it)f
- Spanish: plataforma(es)f
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for platform for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.