- (past of, piss off)
- (idiom, slang, vulgar) Annoyed, upset, angry.
- 1984, Dorothy Nelkin and Michael Stuart Brown, Workers at Risk: Voices from the Workplace, page 103,
- : They don't like that kind of talk and that made me even more .
- 2001, in The Year's Best Science Fiction, page 196,
- : When he'd cracked the tank and lifted Jesus the Rhesus out of the waters of rebirth, the monkey had seemed more at being sopping wet "
- Spanish: cabreado
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pissed off for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.