- Having a round, unblemished face.
- 1997: Carol Anshaw, Seven Moves
- :She is already up to feeling sorry for the wife and children in the oak frames on his filing cabinet, the small cluster of people who have Jon Folan in every one of their days.
- 1998: Barbara Kingsolver, The Bean Trees: A Novel
- :Jolene was a , heavy girl and I always thought she looked the type to have gone and found trouble just to show you didn't have to be a cheerleader to be fast.
- 2001: Roger Ladd Memott, The Gypsy Lover
- :He glanced across her at the jawless, woman soon to be her mother-in-law, whose owlish eyes were fixed askance upon their hands.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pie-faced for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.