- Nickname of the F-4B jet fighter flown by Marines in Vietnam
- The comic w:The Phantom, The Phantom, and the character in it by the same name
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Phantom for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- Something apparently seen, heard, or sensed, but having no physical reality; a ghost or apparition; something elusive or delusive
- An image that appears only in the mind; an illusion
- Dutch: fantoom
- German: Phantom
- Italian: fantasma , spettro
Etymology: From Greek (phantasma), via Latin phantasma then Old French fantasme.
- fictitious or nonexistent
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for phantom for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.