- The act of persuade, persuading or the state of being persuaded.
- The art of persuade, persuading.
Translations: Etymology: persuasioun < French, persuasion < persuasio, from persuadere, from suadere, "to advise", "to recommend".
- It will require a master of to change his mind.
- A strongly held conviction, opinion or belief.
- It is his that abortion should never be condoned.
- (context, colloquial, of a person) A sort, type, or kind with respect to convictions and beliefs.
- You will find people of any among Wiktionarians.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for persuasion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.