noun (personalit, ies)
- A set of qualities that make a person (or thing) distinct from another.
- The president has a unique .
- An assumed role or manner of behavior.
- My work PC emulates a Windows (TM) .
- In his final act, the comedian takes on a child's .
- A celebrity.
- Johnny Carson was a respected television .
- Charisma, or qualities that make a person stand out from the crowd.
- The best contestant shows most .
- Dutch: persoonlijkheid
- French: personnalité
- German: Persí¶nlichkeit
- Italian: personalití
- Spanish: personalidad
- Pertaining to
- Honesty is a desirable trait.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for personality for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.