- A pronoun which, in English, refers to one or a combination of the following:
- The person or people speaking. (first person)
- The person or people spoken to. (second person)
- Another person or group of people. (third person)
- Any pronoun, with an antecedent, standing in as the subject or object of a verb.
- Dutch: persoonlijk voornaamwoord
- French: pronom personnel
- German: Personalpronomen
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for personal pronoun for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.