- A member of the main ethnic group of Iran.
- A breed of cat.
- A pastry local to the w:Thunder_Bay%2C_Ontario, Thunder Bay region in Canada often compared to either a cinnamon bun or a donut topped with pink icing.
- Dutch: pers(nl)m
- German: Perser , Perserin
- Italian: gatto persiano, persiano
- A group of very similar languages spoken primarily in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Persia.
- Of or pertaining to the Persian people.
- Of or pertaining to the Persian language.
Etymology: From percynne < persien < < Persia < Ancient Greek < PÄrsa.
- Dutch: (t, nl, Perzisch)
- Italian: persiano
- German: persisch
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Persian for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.