- (context, mostly plural) Any monetary or other incidental benefit beyond salary.
- The perquisites of this job include health insurance and a performance bonus.
- A gratuity.
- After the wonderful service that evening he didn"t hesitate in laying a substantial perquisite on the table.
- A privilege or possession held or claimed exclusively by a certain person, group or class.
- Private jets and motor yachts are a perquisite of the rich.
- Dutch: (t, nl, voorrecht, n), (t, nl, alleenrecht, n)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for perquisite for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.