- Of or relating to panentheism.
- 1909, The Quarterly Review, p. 124:
- :The mystic is one to whom the unitive, pantheistic, or at least the , aspects of the divinity are as congenial as the deistic, polytheistic, and anthropomorphic aspects are to the institutional mind.
- 1964, w:Charles Hartshorne, Charles Hartshorne, Man's Vision of God and the Logic of Theism, p. 348:
- :Just as AR is the whole positive content of perfection, so CW, or the conception of the Creator-and-the-Whole-of-what-he-has-created as constituting one life, the super-whole which in its everlasting essence is uncreated (and does not necessitate just the parts which the whole has) but in its de facto concreteness is created - this doctrine contains all of deism and pandeism except their arbitrary negations.
- 1996, Michael W. Fox, The Boundless Circle: Caring for Creatures and Creation, p. 266:
- :Through sensibility, our ancestors conceived a Covenant between
Creator and Creation that humankind is enjoined, spiritually and ethically, to uphold.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for panentheistic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.