|pain in the bum||
- (context, primarily, UK) Someone or something very annoying.
- 2000, Max Allen, Crush: The New Australian Wine Book
- :This is fine and dandy for the wineries and the consumer ... but it"s a for people like me who have to pigeonhole everybody to make them fit nicely in a book.
- 2003, Alan Grayson, Mile End
- :"Yes, she"s a , coming over all the time."
- 2004, Sandy Row, Surviving the Special Needs System
- :I know I became a royal to the LEA.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pain in the bum for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.