- A device used to help one organize, by separating into subsections
- A person who arranges the details of a public event
- (computing) A hand-held micro-computer that will perform specific tasks; can be used as an electronic diary, alarm clock, recorder of memos and notes, a portable database etc.
- (medicine) a group of cells that, together with the evocator, control differentiation in the embryo; the inductor
- French: organisateur - : organisatrice
- Italian: organizzatore " and
Etymology: (-er, organize)
- Spanish: organizador - : organizadora
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for organizer for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.