- An activity or task with which one occupies oneself; usually specifically the productive activity, service, trade, or craft for which one is regularly paid.
- The act, process or state of possessing a place.
- The control of a country or region by a hostile army.
- Dutch: bezetting(nl)
- French: occupation(fr)f
- German: Beschí¤ftigung :de:Beschí¤ftigung, (de); Beruf :de:Beruf, (de)
- Italian: occupazione(it)f
- Spanish: ocupación
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for occupation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.