- One who brings messages.
- (context, nautical) A light line with which a heavier line may be hauled e.g. from the deck of a ship to the pier.
- The supporting member of an aerial cable ( electric power or telephone or data).
- Dutch: boodschapper
- French: messager
- German: Kurier , Bote
- Italian: messaggero , corriere
- Spanish: mensajero
- (transitive) To send something by messenger.
Etymology: From messagier (French: messager), from message.
- I'll over the signed documents.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for messenger for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.