noun (wikipedia, mathematics)
(context, North America)
- (uncountable) Short form of mathematics.
- (uncountable) Arithmetic calculation, calculations. (italbrac, See do the math)
- If you do the , you'll see that it"s not such a bargain.
- $170 a month? That doesn"t sound right. Let me check your .
- (countable) A math course.
- They needed to take two more maths
- French: maths
- French, maths f plural
- Spanish: matemí¡ticas
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for math for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.