- Device made of wood or paper, coated with chemicals at the tip, that when dragged against a rough surface, will ignite.
- (sport) Sporting event such as a boxing meet, a baseball game, or a cricket match.
- Someone as skillful as self.
- He knew he had met his .
- A marriage.
verb (match, es)
- Dutch: evenknie
- French: match(fr)m
- German: ebenbí¼rtig(de)
- Italian: pari, simile, (degno) avversario
- Spanish: igual(es)
- To agree, to be equal.
- Dutch: overeenstemmen
- German: í¼bereinstimmen, passen
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for match for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.