- The state of being man as a human being.
- He feared the speedy decline of all manhood.
- State of being a man as distinguished from a child or a woman.
- A strapping youth poised on the brink of .
- The qualities ascribed to manliness; courage; bravery; resolve.
- The male genitalia.
- Men considered as a group.
Etymology: (suffix, man, hood)
- French: virilité
- German: Mí¤nnlichkeit
- Italian: mascolinití
- Spanish: virilidad
(trans-top, qualities ascribed to manliness)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for manhood for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.