adjective (luckier, luckiest)
- Favored by luck; fortunate; meeting with good success or good fortune; said of persons.
- a adventurer
- he is very
- Producing, or resulting in, good chance, or unexpectedly; favorable; auspicious; fortunate.
- a mistake
- a cast
- a hour
Etymology: (suffix, luck, y)
- Dutch: gelukkig
- French: chanceux , chanceuse
- German: glí¼cklich
- Italian: fortunato , fortunata
- Spanish: fortunado , fortunada ; afortunado , afortunada
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for lucky for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.