- A free and independent person; specif., a lord paramount; a sovereign.
- The subject of a sovereign or lord; a liegeman.
- German: Gefolgsmann ; Vasall
- Sovereign; independent; having authority or right to allegiance; as, a liege lord.
- Serving an independent sovereign or master; bound by a feudal tenure; obliged to be faithful and loyal to a superior, as a vassal to his lord; faithful; loyal; as, a liege man; a liege subject.
- Full; perfect; complete; pure.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for liege for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.