- (linguistics) A dictionary that includes or focuses on lexemes.
- A dictionary of Classical Greek, Hebrew, Latin, or Aramaic.
- (programming) The lexicology of a programming language. (Usually called lexical structure.)
- (rare) Any dictionary.
- The vocabulary used by or known to an individual. (Also called lexical knowledge)
Etymology: From Ancient Greek .
- Italian: lessico , vocabolario
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for lexicon for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.