- (given name, male) of Norman origin, the English form of Louis.
- An English surname derived from the given name
- A Welsh surname; anglicized form of Llewellyn
- The Isle of Lewis, Scotland.
- The title given to a partially apprenticed Freemason who is normally the Master or Son of a practicing Freemason; One practising or learning the degrees of Freemasonary after introduction to the degrees and before full induction or before becoming a Worshipful Brother.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Lewis for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.