- (given name, female, from Persian, ) from the English noun jasmine, or from the corresponding Arabic given name Yasmin
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Jasmine for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- any of several plants, of the genus Jasminum, mostly native to Asia, having fragrant white or yellow flowers
- the perfume obtained from these plants
- any of several unrelated plants having a similar perfume
- a yellow colour
- French: jasmin
- Italian: gelsomino (1), (2)
- Spanish: jasminum
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for jasmine for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.